Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie wall.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you have put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. In this way the following data can be collected:
* the number of unique visitors
* how often users visit the site
* which pages users view
* how long users view a specific page
* at which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This way the following data can be collected, such as:
* which pages you have viewed
* how long you stayed on a certain page
* which page you left the site on
- Own Tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website you have also been on the relevant other website (s) in our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
- Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as we know it, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
- Social media related cookies: social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn use this to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web. - Site improvement cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page
- Site improvement cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to view, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have a right of objection to the processing of personal data and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website works properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-deleting-data-deleting-websites- saved
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
Het kan ook voorkomen dat via onze websites cookies worden geplaatst door anderen, waarvan wijzelf niet altijd op de hoogte zijn. Kom je op onze website onvoorziene cookies tegen die je niet kunt terugvinden in ons overzicht? Laat het ons weten via email@example.com. Je kan ook rechtstreeks contact opnemen met de derde partij en vraag welke cookies ze plaatsten, wat de reden daarvoor is, wat de levensduur van de cookie is en op welke manier ze je privacy gewaarborgd hebben.
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version. If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org